How can I apply for a job with Norton Leigh?
The first step is applying through our Jobs page or, if you don’t see anything on there that catches your eye at the moment, please send your CV through and one of our consultants will give you a call to see what type of role you are looking for.
As we hire from fresh Graduates to experienced recruiters, the level of experience can depend on what role you are applying for. The most important thing is that you are enthusiastic and passionate about recruitment and sales.
We have a three-stage interview process.
- Once you have sent your CV through, you will have a telephone interview with one of the Directors to discuss your CV and job expectations further.
- The second stage will be a face-to-face interview in the Norton Leigh office with members of the team to try and get to know you further and understand your previous experience and skills. As well as this, you will be asked to do a psychometric test so we can work out where you would be best placed in Norton Leigh.
- The third stage is more relaxed. As we are a social bunch, we will arrange to take you for a few drinks to get to know you better!
Working at Norton Leigh
When you work for Norton Leigh, you will be encouraged to develop into your area of interest, whether this is creating a new recruitment desk, working in a particular sector or managing your own team of recruiters. We understand that progression is important and so we offer a range of different training options and career paths.
The Important Stuff -
- Highly competitive salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Travel Loan – For commuters who live outside London, Norton Leigh offers employees a yearly travel loan to help them keep their monthly travel costs down.
- Cycle to work scheme
- 23 days holiday
The Added Extras -
- Weekly/Monthly Incentives – As well as a great commission structure, we like to give our employees a little bit more… Staff are incentivised by short-term targets where they are able to gain fantastic rewards. Previous places include Urban Golf, Karaoke, and Go-Karting.
- Work Social Nights & Lunches – Norton Leigh regularly go out for work lunches together or drinks in the evening. With our offices being in Soho, we are never short of places to go!
- Breakfast Included!! – We know how rushed mornings can be so to make it easier for our employees we offer breakfast and an always-stocked espresso machine.
- Christmas Party – We look forward to the Christmas party every year and it is a good way to finish the year on a high! The entire team at Norton Leigh collaborate on ideas for the party so that there is something for everybody!
- Christmas Closure – Office closed between Christmas and New Year for a well-deserved extended break.
Norton Leigh Graduate Scheme
Our graduate scheme is a simple process of steps to allow graduates to be trained up as efficiently as possible. With support of the more experienced team members, you will be on a 3-month training plan, each week working on targets and objectives to help build your recruitment skills. By the 3rd month you will be working with your own clients, managing your workload and most important, making your own commission!