Norton Leigh’s client is looking for an experienced Senior Web Analyst. This person should have experience of using Google Analytics and tag management tools.
Role of the Senior Web Analyst
- The Senior Web Analyst will be developing web strategy and observing current emerging trends and opportunities
- You will be reporting on and interpreting trends, giving insight to teams and stakeholders on the analytical data, showing opportunity for improvement and potential pitfalls
- The candidate should assist and contribute to ideas for the monthly dashboard maintenance
- Be able to combine both analytics and insight for the company in order to identify key performance drivers
Desired Skills and Experience of the Senior Web Analyst
- 3+ years in a web strategy position is essential
- Expertise in Analytics tools – specifically Google Analytics (Sitecatalyst also welcomed)
- Experience of tagging solutions such as Google Tag Manager etc.
- Commercial experience within a large scale company/agency with multiple stakeholder/client responsibilities
- Ideally should have prior experience with subscription, display and classified advertising
- Norton Leigh’s client is a large media owner with a wide range of brands which you will be working across
- Renowned company and excellent internal opportunities for personal progression
- The client offers a highly competitive salary and great benefits