About the Role of the UX Designer
- This excellent new role will be based in central London, where you will work as part of a talented UX team.
- You will work on a number of new, refreshing projects within a leading retail/fashion company.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience and will have solid commercial abilities with user experience design, creating wire frames, the use of Axure, and a good understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Ideally you will have worked within another known retail or fashion brand, if not worked on high transactional responsive websites.
About the client:
- This exciting role is within a leading Retail/Fashion giant, and has a pedigree in the industry matched by none.
- This is a super opportunity to work for one of the biggest and best in this sector, and would suit a highly gifted and enthusiastic UX designer. Apply now!
Skills of the UX Designer
- User Experience
- Wire Framing
- Retail/Fashion background