About the Role of the UX Designer
- This excellent new role will be based in central London, where you will work as part of a talented UX Design team. You will work on a number of new, refreshing projects within a leading fashion company.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience and will have solid commercial abilities with user experience/UX design, creating wire frames, the use of Axure, and a good understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Ideally you will have worked within another known retail or fashion brand, if not worked on high transactional responsive websites. Candidates from an agency background are also desired.
Key skills of the UX Designer
- User Experience
- Wire Framing
- Retail/Fashion/Agency background
About the company:
- This exciting role is within a leading Fashion giant, and has a pedigree in the industry matched by none.
- This is a super opportunity to work for one of the biggest and best in this sector, and would suit a highly gifted and enthusiastic UX designer. Apply now!