Global interactive agency seeks an experienced and inspiring User Experience (UX/UI) Design Lead to join its London office to work on a number of high profile accounts, combining hands-on ability with client-facing pitches.
- This industry leading interactive agency has offices in seven countries and is looking to build on its huge success by bringing in a talented User Experience (UX/UI) Design Lead to join its London team.
- Working on a variety of projects ranging in size for a number of high calibre clients across entertainment, luxury retail and food (to name but a few sectors) this is a fantastic opportunity for a designer with extensive information architecture and user-focused design experience to take the next career step in this well established, expanding interactive agency.
- The User Experience (UX/UI) Design Lead role combines hands-on user interface design with pitching ideas to clients, so client facing experience is essential.
- An impressive portfolio is also required, with examples of working on high profile sites, microsites, campaigns etc. This is not just an aesthetic design role – excellent knowledge and experience of information architecture and the user experience is essential.
Skills and Experience of the User Experience Design Lead
- 6 years’ UX/UI design;
- Excellent information architecture experience;
- An impressive online portfolio;
- Experience working in a digital/online/interactive agency;
- Ability to multitask;
- Client facing experience.
- Multi-platform design work (including mobile) is desirable but not essential.