Our client is looking for a UI Designer to come on board and join and an expanding Experience Design team. This person should be experienced and enthusiastic about user interface and have a variety of experience.
Job Description of the UI Designer
- Be able to work alongside the UX and the rest of the product manager team to ensure that designs are feasible
- Create visual designs for our suite of assets on a variety of different platforms including mobile, web and iPad apps
- Create and update design specifications for clients and design team, whilst being able to train up more junior members on the different products.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Head of UI
- 4+ year’s experience working in a user interface role, working for a fashion brand is advantageous
- A passion for interaction and visual design is a must with a strong attention to detail and ability to work within a cross disciplinary team
- Adobe Software experience is essential specifically using Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Norton Leighs client is a leading fashion brand who is globally renowned
- The company pride themselves on their training and support their staff to help them become experts in their field
- They offer great company benefits such as 26 days holiday, company pension scheme and Friday team drinks