Norton Leigh is currently working with a full service media agency that is part of one of the largest communications networks in the world and winners of Media Agency of the Year. Our client is looking for a TV Auditing Manager to join a growing team dedicated one key client which is one of the world’s biggest brands.
The role of TV Auditing manager:
- Work closely with the activation and planning teams to optimise campaigns.
- Interrogate data provided by internal teams and the client’s in house teams to recognise trends and build reports.
- Cost out campaigns, airtime traffic and inflation – reporting back to the client and team.
- Become the go to person in the team for TV marketplace queries or advice.
The TV Auditing Manager:
- 2-3 years’ experience at a media auditing company
- Capable of providing a wider insight into data rather than purely granular
- As well as a strong knowledge of the TV Market place, a good view of the wider marketing landscape is essential.
- An effective communicator
- Norton Leigh’s client is a well-established media agency, working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative brands.
- This role will sit within a specialist client department, which are part of a wider network group, allowing access to fantastic brands but keeping the common mind-set.
- Our client boast a creative and forward thinking culture and pride themselves on the opportunities given internally to their employee to really excel. They offer a host of benefits including 25 days holiday, gym membership, work pension scheme, private medical cover etc.
- This role offers a real opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting and prestigious agency at the heart of digital marketing.
To apply, contact Dan Haynes on firstname.lastname@example.org Or call directly on 0207 1833 021