Web Application Developer – Oil and Gas. £60,000 + Benefits
Do you love complex technical challenges? Creative and innovative? Are you interested in designing and building best in class, web-based applications?
Our client is pushing the limits of technology within the Oil and Gas sector. As you may know the current price of oil is forcing companies in the sector to drive down costs down and this is where our client’s portfolio of global products fit in.
Having just secured a 3rd round of VC funding they are looking to build these products out through a SaaS, web based model.
- Design experience in creating customer facing web based applications focused on high end B2B offerings.
- Extensive experience in building with a wide range of wed front end tools such as Foundation, HTML Kick Start or similar.
- Development experience in development in Java / C++ / Python or similar application / server software.
- Ability to create and manage My SQL Databases and code the appropriate SQL and PL/SQL.
- Development experience with open source solutions to either speed development, solving a particular point problem or improving user experience.
- Experience of integrating 3rd Party applications and software.
- Experience in developing SaaS based solutions in a multi-tenant structures where different clients might have different requirements.
- Experience in deliver a global platform that works in multiple different countries and languages.
- Experience of working with AWS environment.
- Experience with processing and handling large file and file systems.