We are working with a global web app that are looking to grow their London marketing team after a large global investment. This is an important time for the company as they look to take their buy-in from governments around the globe and put this app over to the consumer.
This brand is as exciting commercially as it is important socially and environmentally. They are one of the fastest growing and best funded start-ups in the UK and have technology and corporate partners across the world.
The team are looking to bring on a Social Media Manager to own their organic social communities across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. The team are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to explore new platforms, communities, new content and tactics to continuously improve the B2B lead generation.
- Manage Social Media marketing and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach our ideal customers – in post/navigation/travel/events/aid & development
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating leads and sales
You will have:
- Strong, hands-on experience across Social and traditional marketing
- Proficient in content marketing and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective users (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working B2B
- Previous experience of working within a start-up
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.