Norton Leigh’s client belongs to one of the world’s largest media networks and has some of the most world renowned brands. They are looking for a creative social media expert to help expand the growing social team. You will be analytical, with your finger on the pulse and be able to collaborate with lots of different digital teams.
- One of the world’s largest international media agencies
- Fantastic range of clients across sectors as diverse as technology, automotive, travel, entertainment, fashion
- Market leading training and development programme for all staff
- Great hard and soft benefits including private medical, free gym, company trips abroad, Christmas and summer parties, etc.
The Role of Social Media Executive
- You will be working and supporting more senior members of the team with campaign consultancy and social media planning
- You will be working with a brand budget and should be able to work towards campaign objectives
- Create analytics reports and present to clients with insight and commentary
Skills and Experience of the Social Media Executive
- You should have 6 months – 1 years’ experience in a social media position preferably at an agency
- You should feel comfortable communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Have a technical and analytical mind-set
- Be able to juggle multiple projects whilst prioritizing accordingly.