Norton Leigh’s client is an expanding media owner within the I-Gaming sector based in Hertfordshire. They are looking for an SEO Specialist to support and develop their digital team. You will have vast experience in planning and implementing SEO campaigns with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Hard-working and energetic team made up of PPC, SEO and Content Marketing specialists
- Great new brands with innovative website
- Bespoke training and development opportunities and rapid career progression
- Competitive salary and great benefits
The Role of the SEO Specialist
- You will be working and supporting the digital team across a number of campaigns within search engine optimisation
- Work towards campaign objectives overseeing and supporting members of the team
- Plan, implement and report on SEO campaign successes
Skills and Experience of the SEO Specialist
- You should have 18 months -3 years’ experience in an SEO position
- Ideally you will have agency experience
- Have technical and content skills
- Be able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Passionate about SEO and implementing innovative campaigns
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call 02071833021 or to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.