SEO Manager – Leading Digital Media Agency – £34,000 + Benefits – Watford
Norton Leigh’s client is a rapidly growing digital media agency specialising in pioneering areas such as technology and ecommerce based in Watford. They are looking for an SEO Manager to support and expand their growing search team. This position requires experience gained from a number of SEO campaigns as well as technical and content SEO ability and a keen interest in search marketing.
- 1+ years SEO experience (within an agency would be preferable)
Description of the SEO Manager role:
- You will be planning, implementing and managing innovative SEO campaigns across a variety of brands
- Be responsible for a team of SEO specialists, monitoring and commenting on campaign success
- Attend client meetings and identify opportunities of business expansion
Desired skills and experience of the SEO Manager role:
- You should have 1-3 years’ experience in a senior SEO position preferably at an agency working on a diverse range of accounts
- You should feel comfortable communicating with the SEO team as well as clients on a daily basis
- Have technical and content background within on page and off page SEO campaigns
- Our client is a rapidly growing media agency based in Watford
- They have great clients specialising within up and coming technology and ecommerce brands
- Increasing opportunity to grow a team and expand with the agency
- Expanding office environment and attractive benefits
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email email@example.com / Apply now.