Norton Leigh’s client is an international full service media agency with a variety of clients within the fashion, technology and FMCG industries. They are looking for an SEO Executive to support and expand their specialist SEO team. This position requires experience gained from working on SEO campaigns as well as on-page and off-page SEO ability and a passion for digital marketing.
- Worldwide full service media agency
- Exciting clients in a diverse range of developing industries
- Unique and specialist training within SEO
- Attractive benefits and competitive salary
The Role of the SEO Executive
- You will be planning and implementing innovative SEO campaigns across a variety of accounts
- As the SEO Executive you will be working alongside a team of SEO specialists to gain unique and important training to progress your career
- You will be responsible for reporting on campaign success with other digital media teams and clients
Skills and Experience of the SEO Executive
- You should have 6-12 months experience working on SEO campaigns through work or university projects
- You should feel comfortable with on-page and off-page campaigns
- As the SEO Executive you should have an interest in digital media and specifically Search Engine optimisation
For more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply below.