Our client are previous winners of ‘Media Agency of the Year’ and part of one of the largest Media Networks in the world. Our client is looking for SEO specialists to join their growing content team to spearhead a client’s offering in foreign markets.
This role will offer fantastic progression and a clear learning programme.
Skills: SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Organic Search, Content Optimisation, Keyword research.
- Leading Global Media Agency
- Fantastic training systems in place
- Represent some of the biggest brands in the world.
- They have a benefits package which includes life insurance, a pension scheme and much, much more!
The role SEO Executive:
- Provide data and keyword research
- Site health checks and competitor audits
- Produce monthly reports on traffic and performance of sites through SEO
- Produce weekly reports on progress and expenditure of campaigns
You will have:
- Hands on experience in an SEO role, either content or technical
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other programming platforms.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
Nice to have:
- Fluent in one of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or German.
- Previous experience of working within an agency setting
- Basic understanding of other marketing channels – PPC, SEO, Affiliates or paid social
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.