Are you interested in a new, wide reaching, “Owned and Earned Media” role in 2017? If you are an experienced SEO specialist who wants to extend your exposure beyond a pure play SEO role, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Norton Leigh are working with the international team of a leading Network Media Agency who are looking for someone to join at Account Director level. SEO is the backbone of this team, but recent agency developments mean that as well as activation of existing SEO accounts, you will be sitting within the wider strategy team to reposition SEO as a central pillar for the agency in future client campaigns.
- Awarded International agency of the year multiple times
- Significant Digital and Search marketing offering
- Specifically Internationally orientated role
The role of the SEO Account Director:
- Managing and growing the team of 5 SEO specialists across technical SEO, content, social, online PR
- Working within the Senior Management team as an evangelist within Search marketing and helping reposition the agency around Search and insight
- Taking a hands on approach when necessary, particularly within technical SEO requirements
- Working alongside other digital teams (particularly PPC and Social) to ensure an integrated approach to digital campaigns
- Helping to develop and utilise agency proprietary tools
You will Have:
- Significant experience covering all areas of SEO
- Agency side SEO experience, managing high profile clients
- Team management experience
- Good experience with client/stakeholder relations
- Exciting by the prospect of owning and running your own team
Nice to Have:
- International/multi-market experience
- Language skills
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist in media and technology recruitment, based in the heart of London’s West End. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Digital Acquisition, Retention, Strategy and Technology.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.