Norton Leighs client is looking for an experience Senior Web Analyst. This person should have experience of using Analytics tools and a keen eye for detail.
Job Description of the Senior Web Analyst
- The Senior Web Analyst will be developing web strategy and observing current emerging trends and opportunities
- The candidate will be reporting on and interpreting trends and giving insight to clients on the analytical data, showing opportunity for upsell and potential pitfalls
- The candidate should assist and contribute to ideas for the monthly dashboard maintenance
- Be able to combine both analytics and insight for the customer in order to create key customer insights
Skills and Experience of the Senior Web Analyst
- 3+ years in a web strategy position is essential
- Expertise in Analytics tool such as Omniture Site Catalyst and Google Analytics
- Experience of tagging solutions such as Google Tag Manager etc
- The candidate should have prior experience with subscription, display and classified advertising
About the company
- Norton Leigh’s client is a large media owner who works for a number of different clients in a variety of industries
- They encourage further training and becoming an expert in your specialist area
- The client offers great benefits such as company pension scheme, Friday work drinks and 26 days holiday!