Norton Leigh is partnered with a full service media agency with various clients spanning the arts, FMCG and technology industries. They are looking for a Senior TV Executive to work across a range of their clients TV planning and buying campaigns and supporting the wider broadcasting team (Cinema and VOD). You will have experience in planning and buying across broadcasting channels specifically TV.
- 18 months + planning/buying experience with an understanding of planning tools
Description of the Senior TV Executive role:
- You will be responsible for contributing innovative ideas towards planning and buying campaigns across a number of channels
- Create unique media plans
- You will be liaising and communicating with clients on a day to day basis offering insight into campaigns
- Support senior members of the team with new business opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience of the Senior TV Executive:
- 18 months – 2 years’ experience of planning and buying across broadcast channels especially TV
- Ideally have worked within an agency setting on a variety of accounts
- Good understanding and a passion for broadcasting markets
- You should have knowledge of planning and buying tools
- The client are an established independent full service media agency with a great range of clients across diverse sectors
- Opportunities to develop in all sectors of broadcast planning and buying
- They offer a competitive salary and great benefits such as Friday office drinks, team lunches/outings, flexible working hours, discount gym membership and much more!
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email email@example.com / Apply now.