Our client belongs to one of the world’s largest media networks and has some of the most world renowned brands. They are looking for a creative social media expert to help expand the growing social team. This person should be analytical, with their finger on the pulse and be able to collaborate with lots of different digital teams.
The Role of the Senior Social Media Analyst
- Will be working and supporting more senior members of the team with campaign consultancy and social media planning
- Will be working with a brand budget and should be able to work towards campaign objectives
- Create analytics reports and present to clients with insight and commentary
Skills and Experience of the Senior Social Media Analyst
- Should have 6 months – 1 years’ experience in a social media position preferably at an agency
- Should feel comfortable communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Have a technical and analytical mind-set
- Be able to juggle multiple projects whilst prioritising accordingly.
- This client is one of the world’s largest international media agencies
- They pride themselves of supporting their employees with additional training and furthering their interest making them experts in their area
- They offer such benefits as 25 days holiday, work pension scheme, and team building days