Norton Leigh’s client is the world’s leading full service media agency who works with some of the most exciting clients within a diverse range of industries such as FMCG, technology and fashion. They are looking for a Senior SEO Executive to support and develop their current SEO team. As Senior SEO Executive you will have vast experience in planning and implementing SEO campaigns with the ability to work across on page and off page SEO projects.
- 1+ year SEO experience within an agency would be preferable
Description of the Senior SEO Executive role:
- You will be involved in the strategy and implementation of SEO campaigns across a variety of accounts
- As the Senior SEO Executive you will be responsible for setting up SEO campaigns and ensuring that they are being optimised correctly
- You will create relevant reports on campaign success and liaise with clients and account managers, providing updates on current projects
Desired skills and experience of the Senior SEO Executive role:
- You should have 18 months -2 year’s experience in an SEO position
- Ideally you will have agency experience working across a number of accounts
- As the Senior SEO Executive you should have on page and off page SEO campaign ability
- You will be able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- This position would be fantastic for someone who is passionate about SEO and implementing innovative campaigns
- The client is an award winning full service media agency
- They have fantastic clients and innovative campaigns
- The client offers bespoke training and development opportunities with rapid career progression
- Competitive salary and great benefits such as discount gym membership, Friday team drinks, pension scheme and much more!
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Apply now.