Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading integrated tech agencies who are looking for a Senior PPC account executive to come into the team and run campaigns for their largest international travel clients. This is role is ideal for anyone with 12 months experience who is looking to make the step up to PPC account manager level in the next year.
- Marin, DS3, Doubleclick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne.
Description of the Senior PPC Account Executive role:
- The Senior PPC Account Executive will be responsible for running PPC campaigns for one of the agencies largest travel accounts.
- With it being an International account, the Senior PPC Account Executive will also be responsible for running multi-million pound campaigns throughout EMEA.
- The position will have a large focus on running campaigns on Google however 30% of the role will require the Senior PPC account executive to also use the Facebook/YouTube/LinkedIn/Twitter platforms.
- This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to client management & the strategic planning of campaigns.
Desired Skills of the Senior PPC Account Executive:
- The Senior PPC account executive will need to have at least 12 months experience working in PPC at an agency.
- Ideally the candidate will have a GAP qualification and will be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of bid management software (Marin, DS3, Doubleclick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne).
- Although it is important to have an analytical nature, my client are looking for someone who has the potential to be a strong client servicer/strategic thinker.
- A degree in a marketing/maths related subject would be seen as ideal.
- Our client are one of the world’s leading integrated tech media agencies belonging to a leading communications network.
- They have a Search team of 25 people which is made up of PPC, SEO and Paid Social specialists.
- The offer a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life insurance, Bupa healthcare and free beer on a Friday.
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email email@example.com / Apply now.