We are working with a global web app that has just received £5million in funding and are looking to grow their marketing team. This is an important time for the company as they look to take their buy-in from governments around the globe and put this over to the consumer.
The Marketing Analyst will join their marketing team of 8 and monitor international promotions across digital.
You will receive a detailed run-down of the company on application.
- Geo-Location Start Up
- Based in Central London
- Massive international funding
- Environmentally important with commercial application
- Fantastic office mentality with a generous benefit system
The Role of Senior Marketing Analyst:
- Set up, monitor and report on performance for international digital campaigns
- Managing and developing internal database systems to track all data assets
- Become a specialist in Digital to contribute, inform and advise other members of the department
- Spearheading development of new analytics products
You will have:
- Experience in analysis and reporting of digital marketing data across earned, owned and paid channels.
- Strong data management skills, well versed with Google Analytics and Excel
Nice to have:
- Proven experience working within a similar digital analyst role
- Ability to explain and sell analytical and commercial ideas to non-technical audiences.
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / apply below.