Norton Leigh’s client is a data marketing agency who are working with a variety of exciting clients. They are looking for a Technical Lead to build databases using SQL and manage data to inform customer insights. You will have extensive experience of building databases using SQL and the ability to manage big data.
- 4+ years database experience with advanced knowledge of SQL
Description of the Technical Lead role:
- You will be responsible for building and managing databases using SQL
- Work closely with the insights and analytics team
- Using strong commercial acumen to deliver insight to marketers
- Work closely with clients and help to develop new business
Desired skills and experience of the Technical Lead role:
- You should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working with databases
- A scientific background/degree is prefered
- Great communication skills
- You should have advanced knowledge of SQL
- Our client is a rapidly growing data marketing agency
- They have a great range of clients in retail, fashion and technology sectors
- There are lots of opportunities to improve your skill set and grow within the company
- The client offer a competitive salary and great benefits such as a discount gym membership, team work drinks, travel loans, pension scheme, and much more!
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Apply now.