We are currently working with a leading full service media agency which is part of one of the largest communications networks in the world. This role sits within the activation division of the agency, working on the Display team which is responsible for delivery of innovative campaigns across clients including leading Tech, Auto, Beauty and Travel brands.
- 1+ years experience with AdServers and planning tools such as TGI/Comscore and Excel
Description of the Senior Display Executive role:
- Working closely with clients to strategies and plan campaigns
- Lead and manage the in-house trafficking team
- Build excellent trading relationships with key media owners.
- Analysis and reporting on campaigns
Desired Skill and Experience of the Senior Display Executive role:
- 1+ years’ experience in display marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Good knowledge of AdServers
- Confident user of planning tools – TGI/Comscore
- Comfortable Excel user
- We are currently working with a well-established media agency, leading the market in merging data insights with performance marketing for some of the world’s largest brands.
- This role will sit within a specialist activation department, which are part of a wider network group, allowing access to fantastic brands but keeping the common mind-set.
- Our client boast a creative and forward thinking culture and pride themselves on the opportunities given internally to their employee to really excel. They offer a host of benefits including 25 days holiday, gym membership, work pension scheme, private medical cover etc.