We are currently working with a leading full service media agency which is part of one of the largest communications networks in the world. This role sits within the activation division of the agency, working on the Display team which is responsible for delivery of innovative campaigns across the world’s second largest FMCG brand.
The team are looking for an experienced planner buyer in either AV or Digital to join the team and support the AM in delivery of cross-media campaigns for one of the best known brands in the world.
Description of the Senior Display Executive:
- Working closely with clients to strategies and plan campaigns
- Lead and manage the in-house trafficking team
- Build excellent trading relationships with key media owners.
- Analysis and reporting on campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience of the Senior Display Executive:
- 1+ years’ experience in display marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Good knowledge of adservers
- Confident user of planning tools – TGI/Comscore
- Comfortable Excel user
- Well-established international media agency
- Leading the market in merging data insights with performance marketing
- Specialist activation department working on the second largest FMCG brand
- Creative and forward thinking culture
- Great benefits including 25 days holiday, gym membership, work pension scheme, private medical cover etc.