We are currently working a leading full service media agency voted media agency of the year! They have a planning team consisting of over 200 in their London office, they are looking to add to this by bringing on a Senior Digital Executive to work on one of the world’s largest beauty brands.
The planning team create campaigns across on and offline, although this role will focus on planning, buying and activation within digital display. There will be also be seasonal exposure to other channels such as TV and Radio.
This role offers a candidate with 18 months experience to join a company at the top of their game, working on a huge brand with a massive budget. Career planning is very important to this agency and you can expect to be a manager within 18 months.
Job Description of the Senior Display Executive:
- Plan, buy and activate international display campaigns
- Build close relationships with clients whilst displaying strategic media planning and buying that delivers against agreed goals.
- Develop your negotiation and planning skills in line with best practice
- Reporting back to the client on campaign performance and future recommendations
- Top 5 agency working with huge brands
- Previous ‘Media Agency of the Year’
- Working on one other largest beauty and cosmetics brands
- Benefits include all the usual as well as gym membership, free breakfast and an active social and charity committee.
Desired Experience and Skills of the Senior Display Executive:
- 18 months+ years’ experience in display planning and buying
- Proven record of display implementation
- Knowledge of industry trafficking and reporting tools (Dart, Atlas, Flashtalking, Eyeblaster etc)
- High level experience and understanding of industry research and planning tools (Comscore, Hitwise, TGInet, AdRelevance, UKOM etc)