Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the UK’s most established publishers looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Executive. The company is looking to make a number of hires as their digital offering continues to expand. As part of this, the establishment is looking for intelligent and dynamic candidates with Omni channel digital marketing experience. As part of the role, the candidate will be required to apply their technical skills furthering the publishers digital offering.
The candidate must possess at least 18 months’ experience within the digital marketing space, have an understanding of display advertising and a knowledge of programmatic and real time bidding. The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will integrate as part of a wider digital team. Based in Oxfordshire, the establishment is open to candidates from London, Oxford or the surrounding areas.
The role as Senior Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Contribute to the optimisation of programmatic trading
- Oversee campaign delivery, and optimisation of digital campaigns
- Be responsible for performance campaigns
The candidate must acquire:
- Experience in digital advertising
- Understanding of the principles of data analysis, usage statistics, and customer databases
- Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, contact Ben at Norton Leigh or apply below.