Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the UK’s most established publishers looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Executive. The company is looking to make a number of hires as their digital offering continues to expand. As part of this, the establishment is looking for intelligent and dynamic candidates with Omni channel digital marketing experience. As part of the role, the candidate will be required to apply their technical skills furthering the publishers digital offering.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will integrate as part of a wider digital team. Based in Oxfordshire, the establishment is open to candidates from London, Oxford or the surrounding areas.
- 18+ months digital preferably within an agency, with experience/ knowledge of data analytics tools
Description of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
- Contribute to the optimisation of programmatic trading
- Oversee campaign delivery, and optimisation of digital campaigns
- Be responsible for performance campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
- 18 + months experience in digital advertising
- Understanding of the principles of data analysis, usage statistics, and customer databases
- Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Our client is a leading publisher looking to expand their digital marketing team
- They pride themselves on their in-house training and creative working environment
- They offer great benefits such as discount gym membership, 26 days holiday, Friday team drinks, pension scheme and much more!
If you think this is the job for you call 02071830321 or email email@example.com / Apply now.