Senior CRM Strategist
Norton Leigh are partnered with one of the UK’s most innovative Data Marketing Agencies, who are looking to add a client service focused Senior CRM strategist to their team.
This agency is already one of the most successful in the UK, however, it is all about what comes next and serious investment is being put into their future offering in the Marketing Technology space.
Key Skills: CRM, Digital Marketing, Marketing Technology, Client Servicing
- Multi-award winning CRM and Data marketing agency
- Working with a host of international brands across Retail, Travel, Finance, etc.
- The agency has ‘re-positioned’ itself in the market in 2016 and goes into 2017 with a host of added services
The Role of the Senior CRM Strategist:
- Delivering client leadership and strategic direction to existing high-profile client accounts
- Working alongside the wider CRM team to recommend and roll out the latest marketing technology developments
- Nurturing junior members of the CRM team to ensure successful campaign activation and reporting
- Being first point of contact on a day-to-day basis for clients regarding strategic direction
- Working closely with the Tech teams to advise on current client requirements and future growth potential
You will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a CRM/data/digital Marketing role
- Particular passion and ability in solving clients business problems using data-led marketing solutions
- Client servicing/Client management experience
- Well rounded online and offline experience, focusing on Digital and Analytics, but with a thorough understanding of DM
Nice to Have:
- Advanced expertise in predictive analytics
- Experience working on a large loyalty scheme programme
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist in media and technology recruitment, based in the heart of London’s West End. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Digital Acquisition, Retention, Strategy and Technology.
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced CRM professional to join a genuinely market leading agency. Despite their already significant success, this team continues to innovate and to invest in their future development.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / apply below.