We are currently working with one of the UK’s largest media owners looking to grow their already established Ad Operations team. A host to over two hundred media titles, the company are looking to make the hire as a result of increased business from the end of 2015. The client is looking for a commercial/tech savvy Senior Campaign Manager advising the sales team also optimizing digital advertising campaigns.
We are looking for somebody from an ad operations background having worked in a trafficking or sales support position. The client is looking for somebody with one or more years’ ad operations experience, a thorough knowledge of the digital space, well equipped with experience in DFP.
Description of the Job Role
- Supporting the sales team, making recommendations for sales pitches
- End to end campaign management
- Offer continuous strategic and tactical input on technologies and the latest trends
- Experience in Doubleclick (DFP)
Desired Skills and Experience of the Job Role
- 1 – 3+ years working in ad operations
- Highly analytical and communicative
- Highly efficient, team player, detail-oriented problem solver
- Experience working with mobile or web advertising platforms
- Confident communicator and problem solver
- One of the UK’s largest media owners
- Industry leader
- Team of 15
If you think this is the job email email@example.com / apply now.