Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading international media agencies who are looking to grow their paid social offering. Working with one of the world’s largest tech brands, they need someone with at least 12 months experience who can come into the team and run campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Another added dimension to this exciting position is that you will have a lot of contact with the client as well as involvement in the pitch process for new business.
- The senior paid social planner will be responsible for running Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & LinkedIn campaigns for one of the largest technology brands in the world.
- The position will entail running these campaigns in up to 36 different international markets in a tight knit team of 5.
- You will be working in a data led role where you will work with technologies that are currently at the forefront of the industry.
- You will be required to provide insight, guidance and leadership to more junior members of the team.
- The senior biddable planner needs to have at least 12 months experience working in paid social advertising.
- It is important that you can demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn platforms.
- This position is DR focussed so you need to have a strong analytical mind and a passion for data.
- You need to an independent thinker who can set their own goals and work autonomously.
- Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading international media agencies who are growing their paid social team.
- They have developed the paid social offering for one of the world’s leading technology brands and this hire is very much a sign of their success.
- They offer a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, Health insurance, Pension and free beer on a Friday!