Is affiliate marketing an area that you already have experience in? We have a fantastic opportunity at one of the largest affiliate networks in the UK for an aspirational, enthusiastic and hardworking affiliate professional. Our client is looking for talent and if you are looking to continue your career in affiliate marketing then read on!
The Role of Senior Affiliate Executive
- The Senior Affiliate Executive will be responsible for managing and coordinating the day-to-day running of the networks largest programmes.
- Client facing makes up a large part of the role, and successfully managing client expectations is key to the role of the senior affiliate executive. (Clients range from leading sports brands to global telecoms companies).
- The Senior Affiliate Executive will be required to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for the networks major clients.
- The Senior Affiliate Executive will report to an account manager who will expect them to exhibit strong knowledge of the industry.
Skills and Experience of the Senior Affiliate Executive
- The chosen candidate will need to have had at least 1 year experience working at an affiliate network/agency.
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of affiliate marketing is essential to this role.
- The Senior Affiliate Executive will be a strong client facer (experience of this will be seen as a major draw).
- It is important that the candidate has strong numerical skills and a high attention to detail.
- Our Client is the UK’s leading affiliate network and provides the benefits to match.
- Employees enjoy top of the range facilities, free gym membership and 32 days holiday a year.
- If you want to continue working in affiliates and for a dynamic and exciting industry then click apply now.