Norton Leigh is working with one of the world’s largest network media agencies looking to hire a Senior Ad Ops Executive. Working across a portfolio of international clients, the Senior Ad Ops Exec will be responsible for the smooth running of client campaigns as well as the first point of contact for any queries regarding ad ops campaigns. Working within the integrated ad ops and performance team, the candidate will be exposed to a number of technical channels working a diverse, project-based role.
The position will see the candidate report into the International Ad Ops Manager working in a team of over six. The Senior Ad Ops Executive will ensure campaigns run smoothly, recommend the best and most pivotal technologies to ensure maximised campaigns and work across some of the largest and most established brands within FMCG, finance and health sectors.
The candidate will be expected to possess a minimum of two years’ advertising operations experience.
- Use of Ad trafficking platforms such as Doubleclick/Sizemek
Description of the Senior Advertising Operations Executive role:
- Responsible for optimising ad ops campaigns
- First point of contact across an international plethora of clients
- Show insight into the progressive ad ops landscape
Desired Skills and Experience of the Senior Advertising Operations Executive:
- Possess 2+ years’ ad ops experience
- Technical but most importantly communicatively and articulate
- Experience of basic assets testing would be advantageous
- Our client is one of the largest media owners working with a variety of brands from different industries
- They offer discount gym membership, pension scheme, 25 days holiday and much more!
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email email@example.com / Apply