Norton Leigh is working with one of the world’s largest network media agencies looking to hire a Senior Ad Ops Executive. Working across a portfolio of international clients, the Senior Ad Ops Exec will be responsible for the smooth running of client campaigns as well as the first point of contact for any queries regarding ad ops campaigns. Working within the integrated ad ops and performance team, the candidate will be exposed to a number of technical channels working a diverse, project-based role.
The position will see the candidate report into the International Ad Ops Manager working in a team of over six. The Senior Ad Ops Executive will ensure campaigns run smoothly, recommend the best and most pivotal technologies to ensure maximised campaigns and work across some of the largest and most established brands within FMCG, finance and health sectors.
The candidate will be expected to possess a minimum of two years’ advertising operations experience.
The Role as Senior Advertising Operations Executive
• Responsible for optimising ad ops campaigns
• First point of contact across an international plethora of clients
• Show insight into the progressive ad ops landscape
• Possess two years’ ad ops experience
• Use of doubleclick and sizemek
• Technical but most importantly communicatively and articulate
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, contact Ben at Norton Leigh or apply below.