Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading network media agencies who are looking for a Search Account Director to come into the team and lead search strategy on a global automotive account. This role is suitable for a search practitioner with 4+ years’ experience who is looking to step away from implementing campaigns into a more business focussed growth based role.
- 4+ years digital experience across various channels with DR activity knowledge
Description of the Search Account Director:
- The Search Account Director will be responsible for overseeing a team of 4 (x2 account manager, x1 planner, x1 executive) on an award winning automotive account.
- This is a senior role within the search team, you will be working directly with the head of paid & biddable to identify new ways to innovate and create award winning best practice.
- You will be overseeing a search budget of £6 million a year, much of the involvement for the Search Account Director will be on strategy and growth of the account.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Search Account Director:
- The Search Account Director needs to have had at least 4 years experience in search marketing in a role that has required strong people management.
- You need to be a strong PPC practitioner with a flair for DR activity who understands best practice and can roll this out across a team.
- It is important that as well as being responsible for the day to day activity across tier 1 clients you have strong operational skills and can contribute to pushing the search team on to bigger and better things.
- Norton Leigh is currently working with an award winning network media agency who are looking for a Search Account Director to come into the team and take the client/strategic lead of a leading automotive brand.
- The agency focusses on delivering cross-channel media campaigns within the UK market.
- Our client offers a competitive benefits package which includes 28 days holiday, life insurance, pension and much more