Norton Leigh are helping a leading B2B service provider expand their sales team with the addition of multiple passionate and enthusiastic sales executives.
- They have been ranked amongst the ‘Top 100 Best Graduate Employers’ in the UK.
- They offer world class in-house training as well as career development that could help you climb the ranks through a fast-track management scheme.
- They offer competitive benefits to their employees such as competitive commission structure, 25 days holiday, team trips abroad, team drinks and lunches.
Role and Responsibilities of the Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive will develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- You should be giving a high-level of customer service to clients at all times, answering any queries or questions they have promptly.
- You will have an understanding and strong knowledge base of all the products and services the company offer.
- You will be responsible for writing and keeping client notes up-to-date on the internal CRM.
Desire Skills and Experience of the Sales Executive
- A 2:2 or above in a media-related subject would be advantageous.
- Sales experience is not essential for this role but you need to be a high achiever and competitive.
- A strong work ethic with a want to increase sales for the company and earn commission!
- A driving license is essential for this role.