Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the UK’s leading independent media agencies that are looking to hire a Research Analyst to join their thriving digital team. The candidate will acquire at least a years’ experience using Microsoft Excel and will possess a detailed analytical eye. The position will acquire the Research Analyst to work across a variety of accounts including technology, travel and entertainment brands. These exciting brands are leading names of their sector at the forefront of today’s market. The Research Analyst will be required to collect, digest and relay data to ensure the productivity of such brands.
The client works with a scale of brands from the most innovative to leading names of their sector, in travel, technology and entertainment. The client offers the opportunity to work across a multitude of accounts contributing to a team of over 30 based in the buzzing digital department. The client provides the opportunity for both impeccable training and the best in exposure of today’s consumer landscape.
Norton Leigh’s client is looking for an individual to come into the digital team with a precision eye, a passion on detail and love for all things numerical. The client is looking for an individual to come in with a can do attitude, with a solid work ethic who is able to confidently progress within such an opportunistic environment.
The Role of Research Analyst:
- You, the Research Analyst, will effectively collect and relay pivotal data contributing to the success of consumer brands
- The Research Analyst will successfully interpenetrate a diversity of data across a multitude of accounts
- You, will be required to use excel formulas, pivot tables and macros on a daily basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The Research Analyst will possess fantastic excel skills
- You will have a minimum of 12 months experience
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, contact Ben at Norton Leigh or apply below.