Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading independent digital agencies who are looking for a programmatic trader with 12-18 months experience to help further grow the agencies in-house programmatic trading offering. This role is perfect for anyone who is currently sat in a network agency/network trading desk who is looking for a more autonomous role where they can gain ownership of their own clients and have a say in the direction of one of London’s best programmatic trading teams.
Programmatic Trader Responsibilities
- As a member of a tight knit team of 3, your will be responsible for running multi-market programmatic campaigns for some of the agencies largest brands (global sports drinks company a big client)
- From planning through to optimisation, reporting and analysis you will be required to oversee the performance of your clients’ display campaigns.
- Although you will have support from the director of real time bidding you will be expected to work autonomously with the objective of taking hold of your own client portfolio.
- In the next 2 years, the size of the programmatic team is expected to triple so this hire is integral to this growth.
The Programmatic Trader Skills and Experience
- The programmatic trader needs to have 12-18 months experience working at an agency trading desk, an independent trading platform or an ad tech company.
- You need to have had experience running programmatic campaigns and ideally have experience planning & managing these campaigns in multiple markets.
- You need to be familiar using DSP’s such as Appnexus, DBM, Turn etc (the more exposure the better as our client uses a variety).
- Given the size of the team, it is essential that the programmatic trader is a self-starter with strong commercial potential who can help the team grow.
- Norton Leigh is currently working with a leading independent digital agency who are looking further grow their in-house programmatic trading team.
- Our client has offices all over the world with London acting as a key central hub for their programmatic trading offering.
- They offer a competitive benefits package which includes a bonus scheme based on a percentage of gross annual profit as well as a company pension scheme.