Norton Leigh is currently working with an Independent Digital Agency with offices in New York and London. The team is currently experiencing huge growth due to new clients as such, they are looking for an experienced programmatic trader to join their trading desk to work on international campaigns on their leading accounts.
You will focus your time predominately on a well-known internet security brand but will also have access to a wider portfolio across FMCG and Tech. Having hands-on experience within programmatic, you will be expected to hit the ground running and be autonomous in the role.
Skills: Programmatic, RTB, Real-Time Bidding, Media Investment, Media Trading, Media Buying
- Leading independent digital agency
- Previous winners of ‘Media Agency of the Year’
- Great benefits and incredible training programmes available
The role of Programmatic Trader:
- Responsibility for day to day performance of global programmatic campaigns
- Assist data teams with reporting and insights for some of the world’s leading brands
- Work alongside the client services team to troubleshoot and provide important feedback
You will have:
- Hands-On experience in a Programmatic trading role
- Great Excel and data skills with an eye for the detail
- Experience with AppNexus, Mediamath, Rocket Fuel Mission Control, or Google DoubleClick Bid Manager
Nice to have:
- Experience/strong understanding of the digital space and how it fits together
- Experience in team management and delegating
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.