Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading media agency who are looking for a programmatic optimiser to help further grow the agencies in-house programmatic trading offering.
As a member of a tight knit team of 4, you will be responsible for running multi-market programmatic campaigns for some of the agencies largest brands (global FMCG, Retail, Entertainment and Pharma). In the next 2 years, the size of the programmatic team is expected to triple so this hire is integral to this growth.
This role is perfect for anyone who is looking for a more autonomous role where they can gain ownership of their own clients and have a say in the direction of one of the best programmatic trading teams.
The agency boasts their very own on-site bar, a great events programme which includes BBQs and drinks, sports and social clubs, a range of staff discounts and on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages
Description of the Programmatic Optimiser:
- Campaign Briefing – Support AM and Director in designing, delivering and managing responses to briefs from the planning team and clients.
- Campaign Delivery – Reporting and analysis on new client campaigns, deliver insightful reports, create and manage white and blacklists, adfraud and audience verification tools. Produce commentary and interpretation to insight reports and present to agency (w/ Insight and Analytics)
- End of Campaign – Working with technical partners and the Programmatic Account Manager, produce reports as agreed at planning stage.
- Additional – Develop good working relationships with client teams & manage their expectations, with the support of the Programmatic Manager and Director. Ensure that clients receive a high level of service at all times. Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
Desired Skills and Experience of the Programmatic Optimiser:
- 12-18 months experience working at an agency trading desk, independent trading platform or an ad tech company.
- Experience running and optimising programmatic campaigns and ideally have experience planning & managing these campaigns in multiple markets.
- You need to be familiar using DSP’s such as Appnexus, DBM, Turn etc (the more exposure the better as our client uses a variety).
- It is essential that the programmatic trader is a self-starter with strong commercial potential who can help the team grow.