Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the fastest growing video real time bidding ad platforms who are looking to grow their European offering from their new HQ in London. They are currently looking for a programmatic account manager to come into the team to take full ownership of their publisher relationships. This position will appeal to anyone with 1-2 years experience in programmatic who wants to contribute to the growth of a multi-million pound ad-tech company in the European market.
The Role of the Programmatic Account Manager
- The Programmatic AM will be responsible for optimising, tracking and analysing the performance of video RTB campaigns.
- It is important that you have the ability to take full ownership of the platforms publisher relations which involved troubleshooting as well as responding to requests.
- The programmatic AM will be the key figure in the relationship between publishers and internal stakeholders.
The Programmatic Account Manager Skills and Experience
- The Programmatic AM needs to have at least 1-2 year’s industry experience in digital media account management, ideally in programmatic buying.
- You need to be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of programmatic buying and the entire ad-cycle.
- A degree in a Marketing/Maths related field
- Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s fastest growing video real time bidding ad platforms.
- They are currently looking to bring a programmatic account manager to come into the team and head up their publisher development offering.
- Our client offers a competitive benefits package including flexible working hours, 25 days holiday and a pension scheme.