Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the fastest growing video real time bidding ad platforms who are looking to grow their European offering from their new HQ in London. They are currently looking for a programmatic executive to come into the team to w This position will appeal to anyone with up to a 1 years’ experience in programmatic who wants to contribute to the growth of a multi-million pound ad-tech company in the European market.
- The programmatic AE will be responsible for reporting of the performance of video RTB campaigns.
- It is important that you have the ability to support the AM of the platforms publisher relations which involved troubleshooting as well as responding to requests.
- The programmatic AE will also optimize campaigns and present results to the rest of the team.
Skills and Experience of the Programmatic Account Executive
- The programmatic AE needs to have a 1 year’s industry experience in digital media account management, ideally in programmatic buying.
- You need to be able to show an understanding of programmatic buying and optimisations
- A degree in a marketing/Maths related field
- Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s fastest growing video real time bidding ad platforms.
- They are currently looking to bring a programmatic account manager to come into the team and head up their publisher development offering.
- Our client offers a competitive benefits package including flexible working hours, gym membership and Friday drinks.