Norton Leigh is working with one of the worlds’ largest full service media agencies that are looking to hire a Programmatic Account Executive. There is no programmatic experience required, however our client requires an analytical, data driven candidate with at least a 2.1 to come into the team and take on the role with confidence. A candidate from an analytical background with a particular skillset in excel is desired to come into the team creating reports and providing insights for a variety of the agency’s leading clients. The candidate will acquire at least one years’ experience using Microsoft Excel. The position will be working across a variety of accounts. Such accounts include leading consumer, finance and technology names of their sector.
- Excel skills with a 2:1 degree
The Role of Programmatic Account Executive
- You, the Programmatic Account Executive, will effectively collect and relay data the benefit of clients programmatic
- The Programmatic Account Executive will successfully interpenetrate a diversity of data across a multitude of accounts
- You, will be required to use excel formulas, pivot tables and macros on a daily basis
- The Programmatic Account Executive will possess fantastic excel skills
- The candidate must acquire a 2.1 degree
- You will have a minimum of one years’ experience
- The client is one of the worlds’ largest full service media agencies playing a distinct role within the worlds market.
- Clients of the agency include leading tech, banking and retail brands. The client offers a fantastic opportunity for bespoke training in Programmatic with considerable opportunity to progress within the fast paced thriving environment.
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email email@example.com / Apply now.