Norton Leigh is working with one of Europe’s fastest growing display advertising platforms who are looking to expand their UK offering by growing a programmatic agency sales team. We are looking to speak with hungry, entrepreneurial media sales professionals (min. 6 months) who want to fast track their careers in the fastest growing sector in digital advertising.
- Norton Leigh’s client is one of Europe’s fastest growing display advertising platforms.
- With a London team of 5, they are looking to expand to a team of 20 by Q3 2016 and need enthusiastic, hungry sales professionals to grow their agency network in the UK.
- With a strong basic and excellent commission structure as well as the opportunity to be a senior figure within the business within 18 months this is a great opportunity for any talent self-starter.
- The Agency sales executive will be responsible for on-boarding the platform within some of the world largest media networks (GroupM, Publicis Groupe’, Dentsu Aegis, Omnicom, Havas).
- Tasked with striking up relationships with planners, AM’s, AD’s, BD’s and “heads of” this is challenging role made for a serial networker.
- In a London team of 5, you will be tasked with helping to grow the European hub of one of the fastest growing programmatic ad platforms in the world.
- You need to have had at least 6 months media sales experience, ideally selling digital but its key for you to have sold into media agencies.
- You need to be a self-starter, someone who is happy to start from scratch and build a network of contacts around you.
- Understanding digital and more specifically programmatic are not pre-requisites to the role but some knowledge is highly desired.