Our client are the UK’s leading independent media agency and current ‘Media Agency of the Year’. Our client are looking to bring on Print Executive into a division of the buying team responsible for the planning and buying of media campaigns across offline channels. This role will encompass a diverse range of clients working with some of the world’s most prestigious brands in the world – including huge travel companies, international publishers, and a host of FMCG brands.
Description of the Print Executive role:
- Working closely with clients to strategies and plan campaigns
- Aid negotiations between display owners, internal teams and clients.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Print to develop strong relationships with Media Owners
- Become a specialist in Print and Press to contribute, inform and advise other members of the department
Desired Skills and Experience of the Print Executive:
- 12 – 18 months experience in a Media Planner/Buyer role
- Agency Experience is preferable
- Keen interest for the media industry and development into digital.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Good team coordination
- UK’s largest Independent Media Agency
- Print Executive to sit in their buying team
- They have a benefits package which includes life insurance, a pension scheme plus loads of fun stuff like Ski Trips, Cocktail making classes, casino nights and much, much more!