Norton Leigh is currently working with a leading figure in Search advertising who is looking for a PPC expert to head up a new agency on a leading retail account (1st client). This role is suitable for any budding entrepreneur looking to head up their own business and take a share in the spoils.
- A long standing client of Norton Leigh’s is looking to build a new PPC agency with the view to going live in January 2016.
- There is already a strong network of business support around this project as well as a founding client in place but the rest will be up to you!
- With no name, no fixed abode and no telephone number are you going to be one of the founding partners of “agency x”?
- You will be responsible for setting up, running and overseeing multi-million pound PPC campaigns for one of the UK’s largest high street retailers.
- In the first 6 months you be working to better understand your client’s sales objectives and will work with the head of marketing to devise an innovate and (hopefully) award winning search strategy.
- In the medium to long term you will be growing a team, expanding the agencies digital remit and will be seen as a key figure in growing the agencies client portfolio.
- You need to have at least 4 years experience working in PPC at an agency and have strong DR heavy experience ideally within the retail space.
- In the short term this is a hands on role but you need to be able to demonstrate that you will be able stand up to the commercial demands of running your own agency.
- Equally, if your more senior with strong commercial experience it’s important that you’re still able to get your hands dirty and run effective PPC campaigns.