Norton Leigh is working with one of the world’s largest Media Agencies whose clients feature a variety of exciting and innovative brands. They are looking for a PPC Executive to join their Paid Search and Biddable team. This role is a great opportunity for a PPC Executive with 12 months experience working on Paid Search campaigns who wants to progress, train and challenge themselves within an exciting digital role.
- 1+ years’ experience with PPC experience. Adwords/Google Analytics/Bid management tools experience desirable.
Description of the PPC Executive role:
- You will be planning, implementing and reporting on PPC campaigns across a number of new and existing clients in the retail sector
- As the PPC Executive you will be liaising with clients and updating them on campaign progress and success
- Using Analytics suites you will create reports that influence future campaign strategy
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in PPC and have access to great training resources
Desired Skills and Experience of the PPC Executive:
- At least 12 months experience implementing and analysing PPC campaigns
- Experience in AdWords and Google Analytics, Bid Management tools desirable
- Agency experience or a proven record of working across multiple accounts
- Confident communication and organisation skills for a fast paced environment
- International Media Agency
- Diverse, exciting and well known clients
- Great opportunities to progress and develop your skills
- Competitive salary and great benefits such as discount gym membership, Friday team drinks, Travel loans, flexible working hours etc
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Apply now.