Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s largest media agencies who are looking for a PPC Account Manager to come into the team and be the main point of contact for a global FMCG brand. This position is suitable for any PPC expert who has 2+ year experience in search and is looking for a role that involves the management of big budgets and big campaigns.
Description of the PPC Account Manager role:
- The PPC account manager will be responsible for taking the client and strategic lead on a global FMCG brand.
- The PPC account manager will be the key point of contact for the client’s global PPC offering and will be required to manage a PPC budget of £15 million per year.
- With it being an International account, the PPC account manager will also be responsible for running a London team of 6 search specialists as well as managing local teams in EMEA and APAC.
- The position will have a large focus on running campaigns on Google however there is an emphasis on expanding the remit to biddable channels so a working knowledge of Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter/Youtube is important.
Desired Skills and Experience of the PPC Account Manager:
- The PPC account manager will need to have at least 2 years’ experience working in Paid search at an agency.
- It is important that the PPC Account Manager has at least 12 months experience using 3rd party bid management software on a day to day basis in their currently role (Marin, DS3, Doubleclick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne). Being able to train people in these software’s would be a big bonus.
- Experience of running large scale International multi-million pound PPC campaigns would be ideal.
- A degree in a marketing/maths related subject would be seen as ideal.
- Our client are one of the world’s largest full service media agencies.
- They have a Search team of 100 people which is made up of PPC, SEO and Paid Social
- The offer a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life insurance, Bupa healthcare and free beer on a Friday.
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email email@example.com