We are working closely with one of the most innovative media agencies in the UK, a company that has seen record growth over the last 5 years due to the constant development of pioneering work with great brands. The planning department are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team to lead the day to day strategy and implementation across an evolving communications brand.
This role is a crucial position within a dedicated team working on one of the biggest advertisers in the UK. These are big budget campaigns which range from content partnerships to programmatic – so this role requires someone with a good knowledge of all channels and how they can integrate. The team are looking for an AM who can work autonomously and progress quickly to an AD.
- 3+ years comms planning experience with knowledge of planning tools (eg. Comscore, Hitwise, TGI etc)
Description of the Planning Manager role:
- Plan and manage brand campaigns across this Sport and Entertainment client.
- Maintain close relationships with clients whilst displaying strategic media planning that delivers against business goals.
- Ensure excellence in delivery from the wider account team
- Responsibility for managing all day to day media planning/client servicing.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Planning Manager:
- Strong communications planning experience – 3+ years
- Proven ability to work with a large brand with big budget
- High level experience and understanding of industry research and planning tools (Comscore, Hitwise, TGI etc)
- Our client is an international Full Service Media Agency
- Rated in the Top 10 UK agency and winners of “Agency of the Year”
- New agency structured for today’s media landscape.
- Benefits include all the usual as well as gym membership, free breakfast and an active social and charity committee.
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email email@example.com / Apply now.