We are working closely with one of the most innovative media agencies in the UK, a company that has seen record growth over the last 5 years due to the constant development of pioneering work with great brands. The planning department are looking for an experienced Planning Manager to join the team to lead the day to day strategy and implementation across an evolving communications brand.
This role is a crucial position within a dedicated team working on one of the biggest advertisers in the UK. These are big budget campaigns which range from content partnerships to programmatic – so this role requires someone with a good knowledge of all media channels and how they integrate. The team are looking for an AM who can work autonomously and progress quickly to an AD.
Skills: Media Strategy, Media Planning, Media Communications, Planner/Buyer, Digital Media.
- International Full Service Media Agency
- Rated in the Top 10 UK agency and winners of “Agency of the Year”
- New agency structured for today’s media landscape.
- Benefits include all the usual as well as gym membership, free breakfast and an active social and charity committee.
The Role of Planning Manager:
- Plan and manage brand campaigns across this Sport and Entertainment client.
- Maintain close relationships with clients whilst displaying strategic media planning that delivers against business goals.
- Ensure excellence in delivery from the wider account team
- Responsibility for managing all day to day media planning/client servicing.
You will have:
- Strong communications planning experience (preferably within an agency setting)
- Proven ability to work on a large brand with big budget
- High level experience and understanding of industry research and planning tools (Comscore, Hitwise, TGI etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience across all media channels (on and offline)
- People Management experience
- Not afraid of data!
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / apply below.