We are currently working with one of the world’s fastest growing media agencies that is part of the largest communications network in the world. The team have had an eventful few years with massive client wins, a collection of awards and brand new offices.
The team are looking for an Account Manager to join the planning/buying team in early 2017 to work across Digital display, OOH, radio and print. This role will work across a tight portfolio which will focus on well-known brands within FMCG, Beauty and Entertainment.
Skills: Media planning, Media buying, Planner/Buyer, Display Media, Account Management, Programmatic, Media Strategy
- International Full Service Media Agency
- Rated in the Top 10 UK agency and winners of “Agency of the Year”
- New agency structured for today’s media landscape.
- Benefits include all the usual as well as gym membership, free breakfast and an active social and charity committee.
The Role of Account Manager:
- Maintain the companies tech agnostic approach to planning and buying
- Maintain close relationships with clients whilst displaying strategic media planning and buying that delivers against agreed goals.
- Coach and develop junior team member’s negotiation and planning skills
- Ensure the accurate implementation and success of campaign optimisation (daily/weekly/monthly)
You will have:
- Strong planning and buying experience (either on OR offline channels)
- Proven record of display campaign implementation, budgeting and management experience
- Great communicator with a keen eye for detail
Nice to have:
- Operating knowledge of industry trafficking and reporting tools (Dart, Atlas, Flashtalking, Eyeblaster etc)
- High level experience and understanding of industry research and planning tools (Comscore, Hitwise, TGI etc)
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.